Monday, August 21, 2017

The story about Versace!


Hello guys,

I am FINALLY here with a new post after a long time. Unfortunately these are the only photos that I managed to save from Setubal because my hard disc had died. I lost the other pictures that I said I will add in my previous post. Luckily while I was looking for something around my room, I found the memory card containing these pictures, so FINALLY, here is the post which is definitely my favorite so far.
Short story long, about the Versace backpack - while we were in Portugal, me and my boyfriend entered in a perfume store to see what they have. There was a huge discount, so we decided to get something. He bought a Versace Eros perfume and he got me this beautiful backpack as a gift.
I was not a big fan of Versace, but now I really am, and my wishlist is getting bigger. I adore the logo and the power of their brand.

Enjoy the pictures,
xoxo

P.S. Big thanks to the best photographer, also my friend, Stefan Sokolovski for capturing the moment ❤












Outfit details:
-
Jumpsuit - H&M
Shoes - Local Store
Sunglasses - Gift 
Backpack - Versace Parfums

Location - Roof61 Setubal
Photo Credit - Stefan Sokolovski ( follow his work on Instagram HERE )


Connect with me:
-


4 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, i love this backpack

    MagdalenaŠ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Amazing backpack.
    Follow back?

    New post Misseslandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear!

    I follow you now #232

    kisses

    https://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :)
    comment on my blog - https://helenaonthego.blogspot.al/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...